We're looking for an intern to join our product team for summer 2023, and work alongside our Technical Designer and Creative Director in bringing our FW24 collection to life.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Must be currently enrolled in a technical apparel design program
- Supports specific departments to help and assist in deadline-driven schedules.
- Attend meetings, company functions, and events.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Any other supportive duties to help the team and production run.
- Basic knowledge of pattern making.
- Basic technical drawing skills.
- Basic sewing skills.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Adobe Illustrator. Optitex is a plus.
- Currently in your Junior or Senior year pursuing a degree in Fashion Design.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Creativity and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- PDF portfolio.
- PDF Resume